Monday 4 May 2020

Shaw Academy - Graphic Design




I have spotted a free trial of Shaw Academy sessions including Graphic Design.
I started attending it shortly after Covid-19 lockdown as it gave me a sense of purpose especially during the hardest week or two and I continued with the subscription afterwards.

Reasons:
  • To be self-sufficient in maintaining my online and print presence, including logo, leaflets, posters, production books and so on. 
  • Graphic Designer jobs are a lot more common than stop-motion animator jobs. (proportion in LAU live briefs and Indeed jobs website) once I develop a portfolio it could also be a side freelance opportunity.
  • Internationally recognised Professional Diploma Qualification after the final assessment. 
  • The way it is taught clicks with me. 
  • CV enhancement.
I have completed module 1 and will continue with the rest of the modules after the submission of Extended Practice as it does turn out to be fairly time-consuming at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment