Tuesday 5 May 2020

CAFF - QUICKDRAW

'Together' link

I took a part in the QuickDraw 48h  animation challenge. Due to the Coronavirus situation, I could not get a collaborator to join me at this. Nevertheless, I joined in.

  • 48h is challenging but not impossible
  • great networking event, the organisers created a chat room for all the participants
  • the organisers have shared our portfolios and films on Social media and Cardiff Film Festival website.  Unexpected amount of very welcomed exposure. 

  • collaboration with music composer that I met during the challenge
  • mixture of abilities and a lot of new practitioners to follow their work
  • My film got a mention in the 'about' article and received some lovely comments during the live screening (link below) 

No comments:

Post a Comment